Tuesday 15 May 2018

Mothers Day Poem

Why I love Mum I love you Mum because she takes me everywhere like to netball and on holidays and to other places. You Make me laugh when I tell her funny chokes and lots of very funny other things. I like it when you give me thing that I like because it might be something nice or something very bad. You are really good at shopping and getting lots food that we don't even need and lots of other things. My favourite meal you cook is is a roast with chicken and potatoes and I like meat like venison and lots of other thing to have for tea. You are silly when you when you do thing that are funny but that has never happened. We have lots of fun together when we go away and we do lots of very fun thing and when we go swimming. Love by Maya your daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.